Monday, October 12, 2009

Creative Writing Prompt

Sitting in my room, I was recommended a website for creative writing. One subject is to close your eyes and focus on something in the room, without opening them, describe the object. So I decided to give it a shot. I focused on the television mounted to the wall in front of my bed. On the television is the show House, with two motorcycle helmets hanging on hooks on the left side of it. The Xbox 360 sitting below on the shelf with two speakers equally placed on both sides of the shelf. The shelf atop four drawer dresser all neatly placed for clean lines. This prompt can be used for visionary details and details. Being able to explain vision in words commonly used in English to visualize what you’re reading and/or reciting.
Word Count: 130

No comments:

Post a Comment