Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What couldnt you live without?

Have you ever thought about the one thing in life you could never do without? I gave it a good thought over the weekend as my roommates and I traveled to Arkansas to cliff jump. I realized how hard it is to live without orange juice. I craved OJ so much I traveled almost thirty miles just to get some for one night. Then as I lied in the tent that night, I thought about the quantity that I consume and how some researchers say it keeps you from getting sick and I believe them now. I have not been sick in about a year and a half (knock on wood). I must go through at least three gallons a week! I just cannot get over that taste of fresh squeezed orange juice. But that would have to be the one thing I would want the most in this world.
Word Count: 150

No comments:

Post a Comment