Monday, October 12, 2009

Creative Writing Prompts

Looking through the many creative prompts again, I found one that actually has happened to me before. The prompt was “Your in bar and a drunk man sits next to you, he starts confessing the truth, explain his conversation with you.” Well to start off when you are trashed, you will not know whether the people next to you are listening or not, and when they are it is the best time of the spectator’s night. Last year at Mardi Gras I was in a bar getting drinks for my friends and I. Waiting for the bartender to notice, a man sits next to me and starts crying saying how his life has gone down the drain. He confesses he used to be a millionaire oil company owner who had traveled to Tunica and lost it all. He constantly cried how he should not have gone to Tunica. After the repetition of the same story, I was so glad to see the bartender arrive with the drinks.
Word Count: 167

No comments:

Post a Comment