Monday, October 26, 2009

No Power! What to do?

Looking through the creative writing prompt website, I noticed one that said “Electricity is a recent discovery; describe a couple things that one might do without power.” Well the first thing that comes to mind would be to go to sleep until the power does come on. Without TV or light there is really nothing out there to do. Second, the people I am with will all go out back and create a bon fire. We will all just gather around and congregate talking about current events that are happening around us. Also, I might listen to an ipod, at least until the battery life dies. And if all came down, I would light a candle and read, as much as I hate to admit it. That is what I would do if the power went out.
Word Count: 137

No comments:

Post a Comment